PAGE NOT FOUND
Try the Table of Contents or Site Search.
The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
- If you typed the URL yourself, please make sure that the spelling is correct.
- If you clicked on a link to get here, there may be a problem with the link.
- Try using your browser's "Back" button or the "Return to previous page" link below to choose a different link on that page, or use search to find what you are looking for.
The mission of the Lint Center for National Security Studies is to foster and further the educational development and opportunities for the next generation of America’s Counterintelligence and National Security Workers. The Center focuses on empowering individuals, enhancing the study of national security issues, and enabling emerging leaders to be mentored by established current-and-former industry experts.
The Lint Center for National Security Studies, Inc., founded in 2007, is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization created to award merit-based scholarships for Counterintelligence and National Security Workers, their children and scholars, and to advance the study of National Security, cross-cultural studies, and global understanding.
The Center aims to:
- Identify promising individuals and assist in educational pursuits through scholarship initiatives
- Provide talented individuals with a meaningful leadership development mentoring program by current-and-former Counterintelligence and National Security Workers
- Create a forum for the dissemination and discussion of National Security Studies through the Center’s online Web-portal
All donations and contributions to the Lint Center are allocated solely to the Center’s scholarship funds. All actions and activities by the Lint Center are conducted by unpaid staff and volunteers. The Center is Veteran and minority operated and managed.
We sponsor the following Websites and Forums:
Security Manager Information for all Government and Military personnel
Websites on Security Management CI, Cross-Culture, and Intelligence
Additionally, Cross-culture training www.storybasket.com
Our new Blog is at http://www.lintcenter.info/blog
Granted IRS 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Status 19 June 2007
For More Information Contact: Comment or Feedback Form
|28 Awards issued since 2007 from $500 to $1500|
New Email Newsletter
Sign Up Today! No forms to fill out.
|January 2012||July 2012|
|January 2011||July 2011|
|January 2010||July 2010|
|Spring 2009||Fall 2009|
|January 2008||July 2008|
Scholarship submission dates are twice a year in January and July.