Service 1: Flagship Scholarship Award
For more information on our scholarship program, please visit our Scholarships Page.
- Press Release on the Jim & Anna Hyonjoo Lint Scholarship
- Jennifer Flory: First Winner of the Jim & Anna Hyonjoo Lint Scholarship
Service 2: Additional Scholarships
- Lee and Byun International Relations and Cultural Awareness Scholarship
- U.S. Army Counterintelligence Special Agent, Staff Sgt. Richard Eaton Jr. Memorial Scholarship
- Virginia and Frank Misselhorn Memorial Scholarship
- Maj. James W. Dennehy Esq. Scholarship
- John Joseph McGurk III Memorial Scholarship
- Mr. Jack McCoy Scholarship
- The Ben Franklin Scholarship at Lint Center
- Lint Center’s “Quest for Knowledge” Scholarship
- Ms. Aehee Kim Alliance Building Scholarship
Service 3: Funding Methodologies
- Conventional method:
- Perpetual method:
- All donations are IRS-approved charity donations: Press Release and IRS Website
- Any donated amount is welcome and can be combined with other donations for scholarships
- Note: Lint Center has NO paid employees and has not used any scholarship money donated for administrative costs
- Proudly, Lint Center has 0% administrative cost. (Founders donated all administrative start-up costs, in addition to initial scholarships)
Read this to learn how to create additional scholarships named after donors or memorials.
Service 4: Sponsored Websites and Forums
- Army Counterintelligence Discussion Group for CI Special Agents
- Army Counterintelligence Discussion Group for non-Army CI Agents
- Security Manager Information for all Government and Military personnel
Websites on Security Management, CI, Cross-Cultural Education, and Intelligence:
Service 5: Mentorship
We provide mentors for National Security Professionals.
Service 6: Coming Soon
Looking for your suggestions. Please contact us with your ideas.