- Summary of the CIA’s Ruthless Style Manual
- Full Declassified CIA Ruthless Style Manual
- Qatar Digital Library
Authorized Abbreviations, Brevity Codes, and Acronyms
- Army: http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r25_52.pdf
- DoD: http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/dod_dictionary/
- Joint Publication (NOV 2015): http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/new_pubs/jp1_02.pdf
Secrets to Getting a Federal Job
- YouTube Recording: https://youtu.be/zZgLbXYLybs
- Shareslide: https://www.slideshare.net/TridentCADC/secrets-to-getting-a-federal-government-job
The Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO) has released the 2017 edition of their “Intelligence as a Career” booklet.
Intelligence as a Career – provides updated listings of colleges teaching intelligence courses, and Q&As on needed foreign languages, as well as the courses, grades, extracurricular activities, and behavioral characteristics and life experiences sought by modern U.S. intelligence agencies.
The 56-page booklet would be of interest to high school and college students considering careers in the U.S. Intelligence Community.
This is the fourth edition. The publication is also popular with University Career Guidance Centers, professors and academic departments specializing in national security, and parents assisting children or grandchildren in choosing meaningful, public service careers.
This booklet is provided by AFIO online as a public service – online and in print. The 2017 Careers Booklet in PDF Format is here. A printed copy may be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org