We have provided a list below of the required scholarship material that we need in order to accept your scholarship application if you decide to pursue a Lint Center scholarship (please send all scholarship material via email).
This is the complete list of required scholarship material:
- Photograph (digital) accompanying your scholarship application
- Current resume
- Proof of acceptance and enrollment at an accredited four year (or more) college or university
- University academic transcript(s) including cumulative GPA (unofficial permitted)
- Copies of special academic awards or awards in general
- Two (2) Faculty/Supervisor recommendation letters; please make sure their contact information is included with the recommendation letter.
- National Security Essay
- Personal Essay
- Lint Center Virtual Archive for National Security (LC-VANS) contribution essay (more information can be found here and this is an example)